Can employer claim if training provider not registered with HRDF?

Employer only can claim if the non-registered training provider from these entity, government, non-governmental organization (NGO), vendor, HRDF certified individual trainer, and overseas training provider.

Do you have any other questions or need more Info? Call us at 1800-88-4800 or email at or click HERE for our branches contacts details.