In order to intensify the competency development of our Malaysian workforce, the Government, through Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB), an agency under the Ministry of Human Resources, has established the 30% Pool Fund under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF). The main purpose of the 30 per cent consolidated fund is to support the National agenda to attain a 35 per cent of Malaysian skilled workforce by Year 2020, and to enhance the knowledge and skills of the current workforce of HRDF registered employers or industry covered under HRDF that will subsequently increase the productivity level of their companies.
INBASE programme is one of the strategic initiatives using the 30% Pool Fund under Certification / Value Added Programmes Identified by the Sectorial Training Committees (STCs) / Special Fund for Industrial Association Programme.
- To provide opportunity for Malaysian employees to increase their skills by participating in high value added industry based trainings that would enhance their career development and earn higher income;
- To provide platform to industries covered under HRDF to accelerate skills of Malaysian employees to support Human Capital Development and the Government’s aspiration to achieve a developed nation status by Year 2020; and
- To provide employers with high skilled Malaysian workforce which will allow them to explore business opportunities in higher value chain through upskilling programmes focusing on Knowledge Intensive activities that encompass knowledge-based, high-tech and high value-added products or activities in order to continuously being competitive in the global market.
Malaysian employees from HRDF registered employers or industry covered under HRDF, who are inclined to upgrade their skills and knowledge through up-skilling and re-skilling professional certification or industry needs programmes.
REQUIRED NATURE OF PROPOSED TRAINING COURSES
- Proposed courses must be industry oriented and meet the training needs of the Malaysian workforce;
- Impactful projects in developing human capital development across industries;
- Activities that support the human capital development of the industry;
- Development / Customisation of programmes to address the human capital needs of the specific industry; and
- Strategic collaboration projects with HRDF in area related to human capital development, particularly to support the industry’s roadmap.
SUBMISSION OF COURSES
Courses that are offered under the INBASE programme must be certification or industry based courses as required by the industries. Employer Associations that represent HRDF registered companies are invited to submit proposal by filling up the format of the proposal given below. Proposed courses will be presented in the Sectorial Committee Meetings (STC) and Selection Committee Meeting (SCM) for approval. Employers may refer to their respective Associations to propose courses in line with the above requirements.
Employers who are interested to participate in this programme may contact approved Employer Associations under INBASE programme for more information on training courses and application procedures. Click on the link below to search the details of Employer Associations.
Please contact Puviyan Thevar at 03-2096 4837 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this project.